Satellite’s Commitment to Fairness and Integrity
Satellite is committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all business dealings and to the prevention, deterrence and detection of bribery and other corrupt practices.
We have a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and we expect everyone who works with or for us to share this approach, act ethically and honestly in all the work they do, and to comply with all anti-bribery and corruption laws and regulations at all times.
We are committed to:
- openness and transparency;
- not participating in or condoning bribery or other immoral or corrupt practices in any jurisdiction in anyway;
- educating and informing all of those we work with of both our values and our requirements in relation to anti-bribery and corruption;
- ensuring all of those we work with comply with our anti-bribery and corruption requirements and adhere to our values; and
- keeping accurate and up-to-date records.
We ensure that all individuals who work for us are provided with our full-form Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy. We have internal controls and procedures in place to ensure that individuals understand and comply with the Policy and that the Policy is effective in countering bribery and corruption.