Want your stellar talent as a Senior PHP Developer to be recognised at a leading software development agency?
Yes? Excellent, read on...
PHP/Symfony4 skills are a must combined with a variety of skills and a portfolio of projects and experience to demonstrate:
- Excellent knowledge of modern PHP frameworks and development tools (Composer, Symfony4) along with solid experience using Sonata Admin, FOSuser and FOSRest bundles and similar
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Design principles
- Excellent knowledge of MYSQL, mariadb, SQLlite and CouchDB and Redis
- Great AWS experience (all of the AWS things) and Docker would be a good thing too
- Experience with Angular or React or NodeJS ... and all three
- Experience developing efficient, well-structured web based applications
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT, actually only GIT
Ok, you may not have all of that knowledge and experience – we’re realistic… but if you have some or most of it, we’d love to meet you. Satellite's a great place to work with quality customers requiring interesting solutions, gadgets, experiments, excitement and ice-cream. We even have an R&D lab and our own bar.
At Satellite you'll get exposure to a variety of products, projects and technologies. You will not believe the variety.
We're looking to hire now, so you'll need to be in NZ and available for an interview now.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Instead of a cover letter that you don't really want to write anyway, send your CV now, but make sure there are plenty of URLs of your work that we can click about on. Even better add a link to your Github account where we can see your code or your Twitter so that we can see what you think.
Email us at: email@example.com