Want your talent as a Senior PHP Developer to be recognised at a leading software development agency?
Yes? Excellent, read on...
Being an experienced PHP Developer, you will have a strong understanding in web technologies, knowledge of coding standards and accessibility best practices.
Reporting to our Technical Director you will lead and manage your own projects - as well as provide support and work collaboratively with the rest of the development team.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP Symfony4 framework and MySQL, along with solid experience using Sonata Admin, Doctrine and FOSRest bundles and similar
- Great AWS experience (all of the AWS things) and Docker would be a good thing too
An ability to read and interpret wireframe documentation and technical specifications
Building and managing very fast web applications using a variety of optimisation tools and techniques; have Git, Capistrano, TDD, Linux and possibly Arduino
You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, self-managing environment that really delivers great outcomes.
- An open environment where input is encouraged from all to improve our products, process and service to clients
- Variety in your work
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive package and perks
Instead of a cover letter that you don't really want to write anyway, send your CV now, and try to include any URLs of your work that we can take a look at. Even better add a link to your Github account where we can see some of your code.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org